Sunday, April 25, 2010

COMMUNITY AWARENESS AND DRUG PREVENTION SEMINAR- SATURDAY, MAY 1, 2010

Liberty County Juvenile Probation Department, in collaboration with Inspiring Hope Education and Training, will sponsor a FREE Community Awareness and Drug Prevention Seminar. The seminar is scheduled for Saturday, May 1, 2010, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at the Liberty Middle School, 2515 Jefferson Drive, Liberty, Texas 77575.

Several representatives from law enforcement, probation, school district, and local, state and federal agencies will provide educational workshops. The workshops and panel discussions will focus on topics such as, but not limited to: Anger Management, Common Drugs Used Among Teens, Cyber-Bullying, Decision-making and Self-esteem Building, Depression and Suicide Among Teens, Gang Prevention Education, Parenting, Sexting and Harassment, Sexual Assault, Substance Abuse Prevention, and Teen Dating Violence.

In addition, the health department, community organizations and other social services agencies will be on-hand to provide participants information regarding counseling, employment opportunities, health and safety issues, and much more.

Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. CT.

A light breakfast and afternoon snack will be provided during the event.

Contact Information:
For more information, please contact Kelly Semien, Liberty County Juvenile Probation, at (936) 336-4550 or semienkelly@aol.com OR Dr. Anita Wright, Inspiring Hope Education and Training, at 832-527-0154 or anita.wright@scglobal.net.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Mr Pedro on this topic.
Mr Pedro and his loan company gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Mr Pedro on a loan platform so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. With God willing they granted me a loan of 500,000.00 USD. The loan request that my banks here in Ecuador have turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Email/ Contact if you wish to apply for a loan from them.
pedroloanss@gmail.com